Saturday, December 28, 2013

I'm Back!


Well a big hello to all!  I hope this finds you happy and content after a wonderful Christmas, I certainly am.  We were blessed to have had our daughter Amy, husband Matt and children Maggie 15, Luke 11, and Ella 9 here for a full week of merry, merry and just sent them on their way back home today.  It seems awfully quiet in this house right now, but I have many wonderful memories to hold me over till we see them again, and we have the countdown to New Years which is fast approaching.  Plus we get to see our Son Aaron and his sweet family in a week and do Christmas all over again, how lucky can we get I ask.

So now it’s time to get serious and start making cards.  I have several birthdays and an anniversary card to do, so off I go, but in the mean time I want to wish you all a Very Happy New Year, filled with good health, happiness and the love of family and friends.

Happy New Year 2014 dear friends!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Barbara. Now that Christmas is over I need to get busy and back to blogging....we just got home yesterday so I'm still kind of dragging. All the cards you just posted are beautiful...as always. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back, Barbara! I'd say you got busy after looking at all the cards you posted--great job on all of them! You have a creative talent like no other, and I love looking at the cards you post. You are a special friend. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete