Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Carol!


My sister Carol has a December 19th birthday and she doesn’t like Christmas themed birthday cards…no red or green allowed, so I printed out my Bugaboo digi image Stella 29 Again and colored it in purples and oranges and greens, layered that onto GKD Springtime Silhouettes patterned paper and then topped it all off with a frame made from a Spellbinders oval die cut.  Added a few rhinestone shapes and wished her a Merry Birthday…I mean Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun image you found for your sisters birthday! Perfect sentiment too! Happy New Year Barbara! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in the new year! xoxo Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that image! You did a great job with the card!

    ReplyDelete