Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Thank You


For Laurie’s challenge STV13MODDYCHRISTMAS4 Christmas Thank You, over at StampTV.

Well this was a fun Sketch CHALLENGE and for me it really was challenging!  Trying to get those 3 little panels the right size was not easy, but since this was my favorite of her sketches, I persevered.  And I am glad I did because I think the card turned out perfectly…well I know nothing is ever perfect…but I do like it.  All the papers are scraps from Christmas DP’s I had used for Christmas cards, I love using my scraps.  Got all the layers attached to the card and then stamped the Thank You from Gina K Stamps Various Verses, I thought the font had the perfect balance for the card.  I attached the sentiment to Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 and added the pretty little Poinsettia.  To make the card sparkle a little I added Diamond Stickles around the sentiment and traced all the little diamonds on the background panels with my Sakura Clear Star pen.  Not sure it shows well in the photo though.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment