Thursday, November 21, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes


This cool Christmas winter scene is a stamp from Penny Black called Village Christmas if memory serves.  I found an example already colored on her site, so used that as my guide because I liked the color tones used.  Mine turned out OK, but definitely not as professional as the one that served as my example.  This is the first time stamping and coloring a whole scene.  The sentiment is a digi from SKDigis, I put a little shading on it and topped with a couple of rhinestones, attached that to a ribbon band and that was it.  The pretty patterned paper is from Graphic45’s 12 days of Christmas.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I think your scene is colored perfectly! Fabulous stamp! Love the font of the sentiment and that plaid paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore plaids, and your wintery scene turned out fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us (again!) in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing about this card that does not say perfect! Love the coloring and the plaid. Also a nice touch with the dark green border and tag for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Barbara! This is a beautiful holiday card. Love the warm hues and fun colours of your village image. Thanks for playing along with our "Winter Scenes" challenge at Flourishes this week.

    ReplyDelete