Friday, November 8, 2013

Give Thanks


Sometimes a cards simplicity speaks louder than an elaborately embellished one, and that’s how I feel about this card.  Sean Fetterman’s challenge this week at StampTV is all about falls colors, foliage and blooms, so when I saw this K&CO patterned paper patiently waiting to be used, I thought Ah Ha!  I added a sentiment band and used 2 black brads from one of my Gina K StampTV Kits and called it good.  The sentiment from Theresa Momber’s Autumn Beauty was stamped with Memento Potters Clay.  I put pop dots under the band and popped it atop the card for a little added dimension.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You have used that DP absolutely perfectly! It just shines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Barbara. I agree that simplicity speaks louder, and this card "shouts"

    ReplyDelete