Friday, November 8, 2013

Like a fine wine...


This one’s for you Donna!  This is one amazing stamp set from Gina K Stamps, Better With Age, and would be my perfect interpretation of all that represents fall…the gorgeous leaves with greens and oranges and a gorgeous cluster of grapes in shades of purples, all succulent and ready to munch or to stomp into that wonderful liquid that I’m served every evening at five.  Stop laughing Donna, Gerry and Barbara!  Seriously!  This card is a CASE from a very creative gentlemen on StampTV, Sean.  His card using this glorious grape stamp is gorgeous, from his coloring to the layout design.  I colored the grapes with a combination of Copic and Memento markers and added a touch of Sakura Stardust pen for a little sparkle and because I love them, put a copper dragonfly brad on for extra interest. The papers are from my stash, I added pop dots to the back of the focal image and popped it up.  Thank you Sean for providing your wonderful inspiration for my card and to you too Donna for chiding me into using this fun stamp set.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. G'day Barbara! Your card is fabulous! The colouring is wonderful, and I have just been given a stamp set with fruit including grapes, but I don't know about the colouring...maybe I should try,,have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Barbara. Your coloring is fantastic. The only thing I'm laughing at is that I get that wonderful liquid at 4:00....you have to wait till 5:00 lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shout out.....LOVE the card. That layout is fabulous, as well as the perfectly colored stamp. Don't you just love that Duo? Gorgeous! Well done, my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete