Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Note Cards


I made generic note cards to add to a basket for a charitable auction.  I love the ‘grape’ for fall, well really anytime, it’s what they make the wine from that goes into my “white wine butter sauce”, you know…Happy as a clam and all, and my 5 o’clock refreshment, so that’s what I used.  Both of these images from Dover are digi’s and pre-colored, how easy was that.  For the water colored grape card I used a copper metallic paper to add warmth to this card.  Also used a Sakura stardust pen to add definition to the grape cluster and just one Swarovski crystal in the top right corner of the card.
The other card’s image was layered on Kraft and an olive green card stock and a light touch of Sakura Stardust.  As you can see, both cards have a clean and simple feel to them.




2 comments:

  1. That copper metallic paper is outstanding--just perfect for this card! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great. Gotta love the grapes....especially in the liquid form lol

    ReplyDelete