Monday, October 28, 2013

I am a winner at Bugaboo!

I have some really fun news...I won the October Bingo Challenge over at Bugaboo!  And not just a win but the grand prize of 10 digi images of my choice.  Well I am such a fan that it will take me some time to whittle down 10 images from my wish list, but that's a good problem to have isn't it.  Will definitely need a glass of wine in hand for that!  This is the card that did it...


If you haven't been to their shop yet here is a link to the Bugaboo store.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barbara...way to go! How exciting to get to choose 10 images...that is going to be hard. Your card is so adorable! Perfectly put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cool! Congratulations. WOW 10 digis, that's a GREAT prize! I know you'll enjoy picking them all out! Oh and another fab Halloween card! Somehow I can relate. WHAT?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations on your win, and love your cute card. Love those colors. You don't need any inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Barbara. Can't wait to see what you create with your "winnings".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Barbara!! I can't wait to see what you make with those Digi's. I love your card too. It is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete