Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Matt!

Well after being absent for awhile here, I am back with some fun cards.


We just celebrated our Son-in-law Matt’s birthday.  I made this card for him using Tim Holtz coredinations cardstock collection called Spiced Marmalade, my Cuttlebug embossing folder Happy Birthday, a sanding block and just a little time.  I embossed the cardstock, sanded it lightly, adhered it to cardstock from my stash, added a digi Happy Birthday sentiment that I made in Photoshop Elements 9, added a brad to that and a coordinating ribbon and it was done.  It has a fun fall feel.


 

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. It has a warm, fun fall feel. I'm sure your son- in- law loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT masculine card, love how you sanded the embossing folder background too. Very rustic!

    ReplyDelete