Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sending Sunny Wishes for a Very Happy Birthday!

 For what ever reason, I had this "thing" for anything Watermelon themed this summer. For this card I fell in love with this sweet watermelon wreath and couldn't wait to put it on paper. 

And here in Central Oregon, we had a beautiful summer for munching on that sweet melon.

 Here is what I came up with for this birthday card...the sentiment came easy and other than that, I added a brush of colors that would complement the wreath. And there you have it.




4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous and we raised great watermelons too this year. We are still enjoying them as we had quite a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verna, I'm envious of your watermelon patch. Love watermelon. Glad you liked the card. I thought the watermelon wreath was cute. Bless you sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete