Sunday, February 24, 2019

Valentines for Brother, Sisters, Friends & Neighbors

I was into Valentine's Day Cards this year!  I couldn't seem to stop, it was so much fun.

I made pretty pink heart backing papers, and customized sentiments galore.  

This card took several steps to create...lots of little pretty pink digital hearts pieced together on white card stock.  Added that lovely floral bouquet in the bottom right corner and that was it.  NO SENTIMENT NEEDED said I!!!  Added a "Wink of Stella" glitter on the hearts.

I made several and sent them to family and friends alike.





2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Barbara! Love the sweet hearts and your pretty flowers. It's nice to see you making cards again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon, it's good to be posting again. Been loving your posts to. I follow your blog to. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete