Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Birthday Card for Judy

My dear Sister-in-law Judy is having a birthday in a few days.  She is amazing, a total outdoor girl with a deep love for animals of all types.  Lives in the country, with dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, chickens etc. etc. etc.

When I saw this handsome ole Rooster, I thought of Judy and that he just might put a big smile on her face.  So "cock-a-doodle-do" Judy!  Lots of Birthday love!!!

You'll see the card front...



And the back of the card...I have been having fun trying to fit the focal image on the front of the card to the signature side, and here it is...



4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS card. I'm so partial to roosters....yours is simply awesome!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a grand looking ole bird isn't he. Thank you Judy for your kind words!

      Delete
  2. FANSTATIC!!! "Cock-a-doodle-do" birthday wished to Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, I will deliver your birthday wishes to Judy. So glad you like the card, it was fun to put together for sure.

    ReplyDelete