Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Mother's 91st Birthday!

Well I haven’t posted as you can see in a very long time, but today I have a special reason.
 
It’s the occasion of my Mother’s 91st Birthday.

I am her first born, so it’s not just that I am more than a little biased, and I am, but she has been and is a wonderful role model, full of love and support, not just for me but every member of the family.  She makes us all feel special and very much loved. 

And to this day, she still “makes” each of us a homemade greeting card for every occasion throughout the year.  She always has the last word when we are saying goodbye, and it's always like this:  "I love you mama", to which she replies, "I love you more".  Every time.

So this card is for her.

Happy 91st Birthday Mama, we love you more than you’ll ever know.


This is her card…




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to posting and with such a beautiful --- full of love--- card. I hope you will be posting more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet Mother. You still got it, this card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete