Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary

September 2nd 1967 Dave and I walked down the isle and I can't believe that in just a few days we will have been married 50 YEARS!

It has been an amazing time being married to this wonderful man.  He is patient beyond belief, caring and full of love.

During our 50 years together, we had two children, our daughter Amy and our son Aaron, who seem to have inherited the best of both of us and they in turn have given us 5 beautiful grandchildren.  Maggie (just off to college), Luke, Ella, Aidan and Ava. 

Dave and I are taking a driving trip to Monterey and Carmel California, which is where we honeymooned 50 years ago.  Bet we notice a few changes since then.

This is the card I made for Dave, I hope he likes it (except for the fancy font I used to create the verse for the card front, he does not like "fancy fonts"), he is an engineer he says and we don't use Fancy Fonts...to hard to read.  Think I will print out the verse in Calibri and hand it to him at dinner along with the card!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 50 years!! that is wonderful. Your card is gorgeous. I predict he won't even mind the fancy font. lol

    ReplyDelete