Friday, August 4, 2017

Alana's Birthday

Tomorrow is my beautiful daughter-in-laws birthday.  We are so lucky to have her in our lives.  My son chose well!

I think I am craving blue ocean waters because this card and the last one I made definitely have all the colors of the sea.

Alana's card is mostly digitally put together with several watercolor lily pad images, but I did use the clear Wink of Stella and the Sakura Stardust Meteor Gelly Roll pens (the blue one) to highlight the birthday sentiment I made in one of my favorite "dramatic" fonts, "Before the Rain".  The pretty glittery effect on the card isn't showing up in the picture though.

I backed the front panel with a coordinating paper and with pop dots adhered that panel to the card front.

Happy Birthday Alana Marie!!



2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see some of your creations again. I am glad you are still creating your gorgeous cards. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathy, it is so nice to see your beautiful creations again. Your daughter-in-law will love this...it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete