Saturday, October 30, 2021

Sending Thanksgiving Wishes...

I have had this little guy for a few years I think.  Added a background brush in light brown, and the berry basket (getting a lot of mileage out of that image) and of course the sentiment "Sending Thanksgiving Wishes piled high with all the good stuff".  I use this sentiment for birthdays too, just replace Thanksgiving with Birthday and change the background image to a very tall birthday cake and other things and you are all set!



 

4 comments:

  1. Cool idea substituting the images so it works for more then one occasion. Again I love the coloring you did on them. Your work is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Verna, your work is amazing!! How clever to substitute images and occasions. You are one clever lady.

    ReplyDelete