Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy Birthday Sandra Sue!!!

I have the sweetest friend, lots of fun, a wonderful sense of humor and a kind heart.  Really doesn't get better than that does it.

I found this image on Pinterest a long time ago and just took notice of it again.  My thought was...well this has potential, so off I went and this is what happened.

I created the birthday sentiment on the inside and also recreated the original sentiment on the front of the card.  Love doing that, gives it just a little more personality and makes it unique.

I hope you enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara, I love this!!! Your sentiment is perfect. I also like "rephrasing" sentiments to personalize them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chickens and the fun sentiment! Such a special card!

    ReplyDelete