Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Eat, Drink & Be Scary!"


What’s Halloween without a cool vampire I ask, love his sophistication, you know…sipping “blood” out of a crystal wine glass!  This is a free image from Dobrosav BOB Zivkovic.  Got him all shadded and sparkled.  This was a colored image but the color wasn’t very vibrant when I printed it out, so added some depth with my Copic markers.  The fun sentiment is a freebie digi and I thought it worked perfectly with our thirsty guest here, and yes…the spider makes another return.  Freaky!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love this spider and how you added some background web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, I am so sorry for the loss of your sister-in-law. You gave her a great tribute. I was out of town with no internet when I saw it on face book. I am no longer getting email notices for my favorite blogs and I see that you have been quite busy again. I have missed so many posts. I now have the capability to see when people post, from my blog. I just have to remember to go there. I am done with Halloween cards, but I think that I will save some of yours for next year. I love the last one with the vampire. That's my favorite, but I really loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image.....made me laugh! Love that awesome spider too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egads! You have been very productive in the Halloween Card making department! I really love them all, I think the stacked pumpkins Boo card is my most favorite! Glad to see you're getting crafty again! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been one busy lady. I love all the Halloween cards and it is so good to see your beautiful creations again.

    ReplyDelete