Monday, September 22, 2014

Winter Wishes


I am entering this card in the Mod Squad "Sweet Tooth" challenge.  They have some gorgeous cards over there and a Starbucks gift card for the winner. 

 This very warm, inviting, hot cup of delicious, chocolaty cocoa is a free digi that I had to do very little to.  A little extra color to the mug and diamond stickles to the snowflake, candy cane, and froth.  Definitely out of the box Christmas card colors, for me anyway.  The Winter Wishes sentiment is from a GinaK Christmas duo called Snowman Wishes.  Definitely early for Christmas  for me since I am a last minute card maker…usually.

5 comments:

  1. Totally sweet...love that little candy cane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet & warm holiday card. I love "outside the box" thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are crafting again!!!!! I have missed your beautiful cards. I must say that is one fantastic card you have made. I love that shade of blue too. Can't wait to see what you make next!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors, love the sparkle too! Good to see you here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have that on a cold winter day sitting in front of the fireplace. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete