Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Your Awesomeness!

My Granddaughter Maggie is not only “WAY AWESOME”, but is also about to celebrate her 15th birthday.  Well saying all that almost took my breath away, how fast time goes by.  I love this darling digi image from Mo’s Digital Pencil called Roxy.  It fits Maggie to a tee.  Colored it up with Copic markers and added lots of Stickles Diamond glitter glue to the image and also to all the little green dots on the background paper.  Used my Gelly Roll white glaze pen on the blue paper and topped it all off with an all glittered up Snowflake Corner from Memory Box.  Did a little paper piecing on the chair skirt.
I am entering this into Mo's challenge #212, called "I is for..." and my I is for indoors and individual.

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy 15th Birthday, Maggie....she'll love this card. I bet she thinks her Grandmother is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at Mo's!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete